M14 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have lurked here a while and really have enjoyed the great information you have available here.
I just bought my first M1A last week, but have been a Garand owner for years, so I am somewhat familiar.
Is there anyone shooting M1A's in the Central Texas/ Ft Hood area?
Thanks
A/M

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. Since you already know your way around it's time you joined in the fun and shared your experiences as well. Pictures always work.GITEN

·
Registered
120 Posts
Shooting in Central Texas

I live in Austin and have for many years. I shoot a lot of M1As. Seldom go to the range without at least one.

We have a wonderful range six miles out of Liberty Hill, Texas with 50, 100, 250, 500, 750 and 1000 yard ranges along with about 10 tactical bays. Best of the West.
website is: texasshootingrange.com.

Come on down and shoot with us.

grunt0321
(an old Jarhead) Alias "The Heathen"

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
I live in Austin and have for many years. I shoot a lot of M1As. Seldom go to the range without at least one.

We have a wonderful range six miles out of Liberty Hill, Texas with 50, 100, 250, 500, 750 and 1000 yard ranges along with about 10 tactical bays. Best of the West.
website is: texasshootingrange.com.

Come on down and shoot with us.

grunt0321
(an old Jarhead) Alias "The Heathen"
We have our monthly club match at Austin Rifle Club this Sunday. Come out and shoot your M1A. Our range is only 200. We shoot the reduced Regional course. 80 shots. I'll be there with my M1A.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Welcome from Idaho!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.