M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. New member from California here. The M1A is one of the few rifles we can have here which is legal (w/ out a flash hider). I'm new to the site and just learning how to navigate.

Hoping to learn more about my hobby, rifle and this great Bulletin Board!

·
Administrator
17,411 Posts
Great decision in registering here and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope you post often Happinessisawarmgun.

DI5

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Welcome from the other side of the country.GI5

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Welcome from Texas

·
Registered
588 Posts
Welcome from behind enemy lines(CA), btw you can call it the M14 or the M1A. The ca comp vs the military GI flash suppressor, I prefer the GI suppressor with the bayonet lug. Scary eh...lol

·
Registered
358 Posts
Greetings from the Democratic People's Republic of Kalifornia! (So. Cal.) It's good to have you here.USNA

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi. New member from California here. The M1A is one of the few rifles we can have here which is legal (w/ out a flash hider). I'm new to the site and just learning how to navigate.

Hoping to learn more about my hobby, rifle and this great Bulletin Board!
Welcome to California, and farewell. I hope you enjoy your stay here more than I did.

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Welcome from the SF Bay Area!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts