M14 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all members of the forum. I registered a while back, but forgot about the forum before my buddy, discus told me about all the valuable information he was getting from you guys about reloading the M1A. After seeing the results of his loads i figured i better get back on the forum. I picked up an M1A about 4 years ago and have been addicted to making steel targets ring ever since.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome back to the forum from up North. You already know your way around so grab a cup and have a good time.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum, enjoy.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome and enjoy, good to see another from so cal.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
It's good to have you back in the fold, DAIN V. I'm sure all you have been told to expect from the forums is more than true. I know you will enjoy the forums and being here with us. Have fun.

-

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
Hello to all members of the forum. I registered a while back, but forgot about the forum before my buddy, discus told me about all the valuable information he was getting from you guys about reloading the M1A. After seeing the results of his loads i figured i better get back on the forum. I picked up an M1A about 4 years ago and have been addicted to making steel targets ring ever since.
Welcome from San Diego

·
Senior Chief, U. S. Navy, Ret
407 Posts
Welcome back. Glad to have you onboard. Lots of good people here on the forum.

Torrance, eh? I know it well. I was born and raised in the South Bay area.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts