M14 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgot my password and the email I had was from 10 years ago so couldn't get reset. So became a new member, no other choice. I was DragonGunner but now I'm Dragon gunner. Rather not be a new member but just update my email...perhaps a administrator can help....if not its still me....LOL

·
Administrator
17,193 Posts
Sent this upstairs to fix.

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
Welcome back!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I, too, am an "old" member having had to come back under a new ID due to losing old PW. I was KYShooter in days gone by. If there is a way to recover lost passwords, I'd like to know it as well.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I, too, am an "old" member having had to come back under a new ID due to losing old PW. I was KYShooter in days gone by. If there is a way to recover lost passwords, I'd like to know it as well.
Enter your username and the password you last remember.

You will then be taken to this page. Click the button in the red circle and enter your email.

This site will send you a link to reset your password.

Voila!

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Well nothing really got fixed, got to go by new user name and will update that.....the old DragonGunner is now Dragon gunner....at least it will look like we have more members in the community....LOL

Thanks to the Administrator I just got my old status back, big thanks to a great forum!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts