M14 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, picked up my first M1A yesterday. Springfield Standard model w/ black fiberglass stock. Tried it out today, put 40rds through it. I should have bought one of these a while ago, goes great with my DSA FAL and my CMP M1.

Thinking about leaving the black stock and handguard on for now, I'll probably pick up a flash hider w/bayo lug and a steel butt plate though. I'll probably be ordering some more mags this week. Anybody know where to get the flash hider wrench and the gas system tool?

photo problem solvedICONWINK

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Anybocy the flash hider wrench and the gas system tool?

[/QUOTE]

Are you asking to borrow the pliers to remove the 'castle nut' and a wrench to loosen the gas cylinder plug? Anyway, welcome to the forum, friend. Here's to a long and prosperous relationship. dave

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anybocy the flash hider wrench and the gas system tool?
Are you asking to borrow the pliers to remove the 'castle nut' and a wrench to loosen the gas cylinder plug? Anyway, welcome to the forum, friend. Here's to a long and prosperous relationship. dave[/QUOTE]

I type too fast and fail to proof read my posts. I wanted to know what website sells them

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.