M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys I am a new M1A owner from CA. Ive wanted one for since the first time i seen Full Metal Jacket. Probably 25 years! Managed to trade for 2 this last month! A standard and SOCOM. they started off as black nylon stocks and i changed the over to some USGI wood stocks from treeline. Im stoked to finally get my own! Tons of knowledge on this site and I have shimmed my standard and put sadlak NM spring guides in both.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Welcome aboard. Now all you need is a scout and you'll have whole set. Don't worry, they breed like rabbits and you'll have more before you know it.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. When I got my first I couldn't decide which I wanted so I started off getting 2 as well. Now 2 years later I have 3 and a couple Garands as well. Shoot and enjoy.

ranger7gt

·
Administrator
17,191 Posts
Welcome on board Dennis, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome on board and have yourself a great week.

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
Welcome from the So CA desert

·
Premium Member
15,233 Posts
Welcome.
Haven't been able to get away from the M14 since the Marine Corps first put one in my hands in January of 1966.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Welcome from FL! Nice wood and steel there. This is random, but what is that piece on front of the SOCOM? By the gas system?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome from FL! Nice wood and steel there. This is random, but what is that piece on front of the SOCOM? By the gas system?
Its a midwest industries light rail.
Its been discontinued I guess for a few years. Bummer because it works good to get a light on one.

Thanks everyone for the awesome welcome!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts