M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New member here. I have been a firearms collector for over 50 years. Have collected M1 Garands for the last 20 years. Currently own 7 CMP collector grades. Active on many surplus firearms web sites. My major interest has been Mausers. Because of my love for the M1 Garand, I have always wanted a M1A. When I was a young boy in the late 50's I received a plastic toy M14 for Christmas. Loved it. Been monitoring this web site for the last few days and getting great information. Just bought a Springfield M1A Standard Grade, serial number 393xx, in the original box for $1200 in excellent shape. Looking forward to further enjoying this web site. I have just posted my first question on this rifle. Thank you. Ed
Musical instrument Wood Air gun Shotgun Trigger
Air gun Wood Trigger Shotgun Gun barrel
Musical instrument Reed instrument Trigger Air gun Wood
Air gun Trigger Wood Shotgun Wood stain
Camera accessory Gas Cylinder Magenta Optical instrument
Trigger Air gun Gun accessory Wood Shotgun
Wood Trigger Musical instrument Gun accessory Religious item
Textile Wood Human leg Magenta Pattern

·
Premium Member
19,467 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Retired Admin
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
18,809 Posts
Welcome on board Ed, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again, welcome on board and have yourself a great week ahead.

XXIV Corps

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you Sir. I decided on joining this website because of all the great information I was able to gain.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Welcome from Texas. Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
That’s a very nice price for something made in 86/87. Nice price for any year for that matter.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Iron sight shooter, Join us in the monthly for fun challenge. Would really like to see some mauser amdvGarsnd groups. Here’s the link.

·
Premium Member
8,196 Posts
Beautiful rifle you have there sir, and a five line nice! Should be a fine shooter to! Make sure you clean it and lub it properly before shooting it!

Good luck!

MORE THAN A HOBBY, A PASSION!

REN

1 - 20 of 46 Posts