M14 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, first off, I have wanted one since the first time I saw one in 1997, at the first match I shot while in the Marines. I was lucky to pick up a SA Supermatch made in 2003 for a steal. The fiberglass stock is pretty beat up, but nothing that cannot be dealt with. I lurked around here looking for some information (and found a good ammo link here), but now, like they say in Fight Club, "I'm a member." I'll post up some pics later, they wouldn't like me posing rifles in the office. GI3

·
Administrator
17,196 Posts
Welcome aboard ChickenMan, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome aboard and have yourself a great week. Thank you for your service to our country, America is better off because of you.

DI5

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Welcome ChikenMan, you're in the state where the M1A was born!

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Welcome from western Oregon, did you get your name from the Chicken Man radio series from years back. It was funny stuff. Perhaps I am dating myself.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Welcome aboard from E. Kentucky.

·
Registered
13 Posts
New owner

Got my new M1A yesterday, had one in the service in 1961-1964 in Germany. Have been looking for awhile happened to walk in to a store in Indiana and saw one on the shelf. Walked out with it a hour later. I'm one happy camper

1 - 19 of 19 Posts