M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it looks like were gonna beat beta mag to the punch. Here is a video of our new X-14 50 round drum magazine.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKrZL_fTP7E[/ame]

We will be selling these to the public in about 3-4 weeks. Heres to superior fire power:
Thank you,

James Malarkey

Sales Director

Xs-Products www.xs-products.com

·
Banned
2,325 Posts
Mag

Well, its about time....Thats the rats patutty bud...Website link or order info please ? Was the feed problem the rifle or the mag ? I smell a group buy coming on DI2

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I'm curious (not really interested in buying, just curious).

What's the price on these? I can't see that anybody is actually selling the AR-drummag yet.

And mods, shouldn't this be in the magazine and ammo forum?

·
Registered
79 Posts
10 round model for California?

How about a 10 round model for us poor Californians that doubles as a lunch box?dance2

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
How about a 10 round model for us poor Californians that doubles as a lunch box?dance2
Remember, technically, if you have any pre-ban normal (>10) magazines, then you can "rebuild" them in any form.

So, you could disassemble an old 20-rounder and replace it with a drum...

Bimmer

·
Registered
51 Posts
Haha sweet, I want one!

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Unless I have to pay for all the research I'll take one mabey 2 or 3. Ballpark price?
I loved it when the guy looked at the camera and grinned, kept on popping rounds off.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Does the bolt hold open on the last round on the finished drums? Also, just to double tap, this will work with Sage EBR stocks as well right? It doesn't look like there would be clearance issues but just want to make sure. Thanks.

·
Registered
490 Posts
That's a cool video! They say lifetime warranty. A bold statement. I hope it all shakes out for them and the consumer. Ready in a few weeks? Just in time for Christmas? Marketing genius. Beta who?

Doug

It could be the new mag for the Rattle Battle event.....DIEVIL

·
Registered
236 Posts
weight

The web site states it weighs 4.9 lbs loaded.

OK Rip, How about an accessory pouch for that on your harness set-up GI2

·
Registered
607 Posts
Will this drum be like an AK drum where you can load the rounds in it and have to apply the spring pressure, (load and forget) or like a mag where you can't leave it loaded because it can ruin the spring? I would prefer an AK style, where it would need to be wound, that way I could load it and leave it indef until I needed it...

·
Read Only
2,230 Posts
oooo ooooo I wanna see I wanna seee

Does the bolt hold open on the last round on the finished drums? Also, just to double tap, this will work with Sage EBR stocks as well right? It doesn't look like there would be clearance issues but just want to make sure. Thanks.
A picture of one in a sage stock would be SWEEEEEET!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Just looked at some of the distributers, they are sold for those other 308 throwers (hk91/308AR) for $230.00 right now, in case people were still wondering. I dont know if they will give us another price.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
I will be interested when it hits the market.

-

1 - 20 of 92 Posts