M14 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howzit all

Just a M1A loving fanatic here to learn more on the history of the M14/M1A platform and currently getting rid of a few firearms to fund my new M1A project.
I am currently in the market to build my first M1A rifle, well not quite build but hoping to find a new/used Bula Defense M1A or SAI standard or loaded model and start there.
My project-build would consist of a must have Walnut stock (standard or loaded) 22" barrel model and a M14.Ca LSP handguard.
Sequential steps to follow would be to upgrade FCG and bed the stock to squeeze-out every bit of accuracy!
From there i would be looking to get some mid-range glass or a red-dot for quick acqusition, depending on use be it hunting or target/precision shooting, a bi-pod,
and a sling for hunting.
Possibly further down i would really like to get a Blackfeather "RS" chassis with a
HBA mounted to a Sphur butt-stock.
Ultimately i would then start another M1A build not sure if i would go with a Scout
model or the SOCOM 16 for an ultra-compact bush gun.
I'm hoping to gain some knowledge, insight and advice on the forum.

Aloha from Hawaii

VMVIWI

"Don't mistake Aloha for weakness"

·
Administrator
17,662 Posts
Now you have made a good decision in registering here and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope you can post often VMVIWI.

Reactions: VMVIWI

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[m14brian]Welcome from SoCal!

m14brian Hey i will be in Socal in April any good LGS to find M1a rifles or components?

·
Registered
8,085 Posts
Welcome from the So CA desert

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Were here to help you spend your $$$$

1 - 19 of 19 Posts