M14 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to be on the forum. I served 13 yrs in the US Army as an officer in the CAV. I love military weapons and enjoy collecting military gear. I purchased an SAI NM M1A/M14 when I was 17. I am hoping to put together a USGI service rifle build.

Scouts Out

·
Registered
501 Posts
Hey Delta, good to see another cajun here. I just moved from Prairie Rhonde up here to Forest Hill. I have a nice piece of property that I always shoot on. Shoot me a PM if you ever wanna get out to 800yds.

·
Administrator
17,189 Posts
Welcome on board Deltadog, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome on board and have yourself a great weekend. Thank you for your service to our country, America is better off because of you.

DI5

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Welcome from the Southeast part of the State. Every 3rd Sunday we have a Service Rifle match at Palo Alto in Donaldsonville, you should come out and play. Next match is January 18th

http://www.louisianashooting.com/

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Welcome aboard from E. Kentucky.

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
Welcome from a fellow racoon's posterior (you know what I mean) currently living in AZ.
This is a really nice place with really nice people.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome Sir! I can't wait to get back to our warm,wet, and humid state, I'm currently trouncing around the FOB freezing my you know what off. Enjoy the weather and scenery for me!

Sgt Ingram

1 - 19 of 19 Posts