M14 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the following NIW m14 parts for sale. Shipping will be $1.00 per item as I think I can put one in an envelope. Payment by cash or USPS money order (your gamble if sending cash). 2 Gas Cylinder locks, one is SA USGI, the other unknown. $25.00 each. 2 magazine latches, one is olin Mathieson, the other unknown. $10.00 each. 3 front bands, $20.00 each. 1 clip guide, $20.00. 4 op rod spring guides, $10.00 each. 1 Safety SA, $20.00. 2 Trigger and Sear Assy. (2 per package) $40.00 per pack. 20 rear sight covers still new in tube $10.00 each. If someone want the unopened tube let me know. 10 flash suppressor nuts still in the tube, $10.00 each. Again if someone wants the unopened tube let me know. I will open tubes when they sell. Post here and a PM please with send to address. Again everything is new in unopened packages.

·
Premium Member
6,949 Posts
I will take the USGI S.A gas cylinder lock new in wrap.

spring guides in wrap I will take two I will take the S.A. safety in wrap.

PM sent

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sold- both mag latches, last trigger and sear, clip guide. WHAT IS LEFT- 1 gas cyl. lock, 3 front bands, 18 rear sight covers, 10 flash suppressor nuts

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'll take:
Trigger and Sear Assy. (2 per package) $40.00 per pack.

And

2 front bands, $20.00 each.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
The only things left are. 1 Gas Lock, 8 Flash suppressor nuts, 18 rear sight covers. I do have another unopened tube of the rear sight covers and flash suppressor nuts if anyone wants a tube.

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
16,406 Posts
I do have another unopened tube of the rear sight covers and flash suppressor nuts if anyone wants a tube.
Are both of these H & R? I am more interested in the rear sight covers if you can post what is on the can
m14brian

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All that is left is the rear sight covers. 1 unopened can of 20 and 10 in the can I just opened.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts