M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on here for awhile so figured I'd do the intro. I purchased my first M14 clone last weekend, its a Springfield M1A Standard with walnut stock, put about 60 rounds through it last Sunday and shot better than I expected, was especially pleased with the trigger. I've owned a few Garands and still have a nice one plus numerous other service type rifles. I've already ordered a Sadlac spring guide for it and a scope mount from a member in the PX. It has a NM front sight on it so watching for a NM rear.
I'm Retired Army, 22yrs. (Infantry) I teacher and coach at a public school for the last 11yrs. love my job and especially the summers and holidays off. I've got several hobbies, I reload, hunt, fly-fish and did I mention guns, love 1911s and old revolvers also. Well that's enough blabbering for now, ya'll take care now ya here!!!
Chris

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Welcome from Arkansas!

Used to go to Altus & Lawton when I was a working stiff..LOL

·
Administrator
17,663 Posts
Welcome on board Chris, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome on board and have yourself a great weekend neighbor. Thank you for your service to our country, America is better off because of you.

·
Registered
8,085 Posts
Welcome from the So CA desert

·
Registered
431 Posts
Welcome from East TN Mongo. I was stationed at FT. Sill for a couple of years. 4th Bn., 31st INF. Good times.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts