M14 Forum banner

new here, 1st M1A

538 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Lee D
hey everyone, i recently purchased a socom 16 and I am VERY pleased with this little carbine. the price was more than ive ever spent on a single firearm, but i decided since i finally had a decent chunk of money for myself, it was time to pick up a firearm id been drooling over since they hit the market. i am one that never warmed up to any of the AR/M4 type rifles. (after trying several different makers/models) I have always had a Mini-14, so it was time for the upgrade in power. CCW for years, and a long time Glock/S&W guy, but bought a Walther PPS in 9mm a year ago, and that is my daily carry...i love that little gun.
I hunt alot, mostly whitetails and coyotes, im 37 years old, and my father got me started shooting at age 5, so i started my daughters young as well. now at ages 11 and 15 the joy of recreational shooting seems to be the only thing we share in common. LOL....anyway, i will probably not post alot, im here to take advantage of the wealth of knowledge/experience the other members have. THANKS

Lee D
Reactions: flying_fisher
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,565 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. It seems the SOCOMs are becoming more and more popular lately. Congratulations on the new rifle and feel free to join in the fun anytime.

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks RD04! im snooping around and loving this site

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.