M14 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Greetings to The Buckeye State from NorCal. Welcome to the forum from another army vet. Tell us a little about yourself????

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, ltcfb, yes, expand a little. GI2GI2 I am sure you will enjoy the forums and being here with us. Have fun.

-

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome.

I am a HS principal for the Ohio Department of Corrections. i spent 29 years (retired 2008)ARMY1 in the OHARNG and the USAR. My M1A was my last piece for my Main Battle Rifle Collection. It is a Springfield, no Milsurp, but a beautiful piece. I used my War Bonus from OIF/OEF to finance most of the purchase. I have a Krag (the first piece), 1903, 1917, two M1's, two M1 carbines and an AR 15. One of my M1's is correct. I live close enough to CMP that I can make an occasional trip. I have only put about 150 rounds through my M1A. When I came home from Iraq, my wife and I bought 24 acres and built a house last year. Do most of my shooting in the back yard.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Welcome brother!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Im an fng myself and this is the first forum iv joined it seems like this is THE place to share and gather info on the 14. Im lookin forward to soakin up some knowlege from all these seasoned folks, welcome aboard.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts