M14 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lurking for a while now, finally decided to sign up. This is a great site with very informed and helpful people. Already learned a lot from you guys. Just purchased an SAI M1A Standard and am loving it. Thanks for all the advice, this forum is a goldmine.

·
Administrator
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
18,605 Posts
Then you made the right decision in registering here and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope you post often Rod Serling.

GI5

·
Registered
8,481 Posts
Picture a Site, A site unlike any other site on the "net", that welcomes new owners as old friends, a site where info on one fine rifle is shared among sages and beginners alike, YOU have entered the M14 Zone , Rod Serling ... Welcome from Texas and congratulations on your new M1A

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.