M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I am new to the forum and looking for some advice. I own the scout and I am thinking about putting some optics on it. I am not sure what I want at all. I have seen some forward mounted optics but I don't have a clue what they are. I intend to use the gun for hunting, day and night, with shots maybe as far as 500 yards but most likely <300. I appreciate any suggestions or advice.
Semper Fi,
Jared

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, AzClown, you will find answers to most M14 questions in the "Firing Line". I am sure you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Federal. And I really should have searched through the forum more before making this post. I have already found a ton of useful information.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome aboard from NorCal. As you have found, there is a wealth of info on all phases of the building and use of this great platform. Pull up a chair and have a good time.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I like the Nikon Buckmaster for an inexpensive but good quality scope. A lot of hunters use them, good glass and dependable. Check it out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts