M14 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know for a fact that I have looked though this site before just for some hints on what to do with my new toy. Now I'm coming up on a year of owning my M1A and I'm ready for the next step, Optics! Ive done a lot of research on my own and know what i like and what works for my price; about 1K. I want to know what the M1A guys have to say though.

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
18,128 Posts
Welcome from SoCal!

I had a Leupold Mk4 4-14x50 LR/T which was a couple hundred $$ more but it was a sweet scope in that price range, a nice choice. I sold it and added some more cash and got a U.S. Optics LR-17, I really need glasses so the clarity is better at long range. If all I could've afforded was the Leupold I would have been Ok I think.
m14brian

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Welcome from VA

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Welcome from the Texas gulf coast. Besides the mk4 Leupold check out the Zeiss Conquest line . I'd mount it down close to the barrel on a low Bassett picatinny or an ARMS #18 with some nice QD rings

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.