M14 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I'm excited as I'm starting my journey with the M14. I've always wanted one and will soon have my cake with an M25!

I was shooting a lot of action pistol games, USPSA, sporting clays, five stand and 3 gun and then started getting into c&r's and got myself an M1. Been in love ever since. I've shot the military silhouette at Pala and had a great time.

I load ammo, load for everything I own. I look forward to absorbing much information here. See you guys around!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Welcome from MN.

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Welcome from Texas, Dooder

·
Administrator
17,394 Posts
Great decision in registering here and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope you post often Dooder.

DI5

·
Registered
46 Posts
Dooder ,

Welcome....

I Shoot at B.R.R.C. (Burbank Rifle and Revolver Club in Castaic) Maybe you know it?
Every other Month we have the CMP Sanctioned M-1 Clinic and Match open to the public. It will be this Month Sunday 7/20. Let me know if you are interested and I will get you the info... needless to say you can shoot your M-1, but M14/M1A is good to go as well.

Regards

Lima 3/3
USMC

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you everyone for the welcomes to the forum. I hope to learn much and hopefully have substance to contribute someday haaha.

@lima
Yes I am familliar with that club. I shot the M1 clinic there at the end of the year 2012. That's how I got into the CMP which led to getting an M1 which led me to M14's! There's no better range out there. Unfortunately I can not make it this month but If I may I would like to shoot a match with your club in the future.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Houston!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts