M14 Forum banner

New guy from Wisconsin

822 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  cat doctor 
#1 ·
Was recommended to the forum. I realized I have a lot to learn about such a GLORIOUS RIFLE. I will be adding a Scout to the stable soon and need to learn the tricks to get it to shoot better. And from what I have learned at other forums I am guessing my wallet will probably getting thinner (in a good way).

#2 ·
Welcome Cheesehead! Be sure to check out the "Stickies" for a wealth of information on the M14. Use the search function and dig into some old posts. If you can't find what you're looking for, just ask. Lots of knowledgeable folks here.
As far as the wallet goes.........well, you're screwed.GI6

#4 ·
Welcome aboard, NEEDMORE7.62, well fellow Wisconsinite, Green Bay is in the Super Bowl again. Your SE and I'm NW. Now gun wise, I know you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

#5 ·
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. Lots of good info and great people here always willing to help. You might want to become a regular visitor to the PX as some good deals come up on almost new rifles. It might help the pain in your wallet... Have fun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.