M14 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchase my 1st M1A National Match. Always wanted one, finally decided to get one. I look forward to asking lots of questions and for the answers I will get.

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Welcome from The Lone Star state, Firecapt . Congratulations on your new National Match rifle. You need to check out the tonyben m14 how to videos, they'll put you up to speed on a lot of things you need to know , they're on stickys here , on this site , and on youtube . Check them out 1st.

·
Administrator
17,408 Posts
Welcome aboard Firecapt205, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome aboard and have yourself a great week. Thank you for your service to our country, America is better off because of you.

DI5

·
Registered
89 Posts
Just purchase my 1st M1A National Match. Always wanted one, finally decided to get one. I look forward to asking lots of questions and for the answers I will get.
I'm from Vegas as well. I live up north near Jones and the 215. I'm a M1A noob as well but I love the rifle. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Welcome from Las Vegas also!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts