M14 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. I am a new member on this forum and joined because I have recently acquired an LRB M14SA and very proud of it. The thing that makes it so special for me is the following. On this forum site, as many forums, there are advertisements related to the subject of the forum. Well, if you look closely to the LRB add that appears from time to time on the right side of the screen, you will see an M14 rifle receiver and its serial number. That is my rifle, #04045. Wolverine Supplies is the Canadian Distributor for LRB Arms. The rifle was purchased there, the gentleman fired 80 rounds and decided to sell. I am the fortunate recipient of this jewel. I have had it for but 2 weeks at this point and have not yet fired the rifle, and yes I am very excited to do so. But first things first. I know I will learn a lot from the other members and hope to contribute as well. Have a nice day and good shooting. Dave & The Girls

·
Administrator
17,937 Posts
Welcome on board Suppressor, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome on board and have yourself a great weekend neighbor to our North.

DI5

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
M14 Welcome from SE GA.

LRB is a fine rifle. Tell us more about this rifle and it's parts.

Check out Tony Ben's videos on the M14.

Just saw your post on the LRB vs JRA Rockola thread. USGI S.A. op rod, TRW trigger group with HRA hammer, and LRB bolt.
Sounds nice.

·
Banned
4,216 Posts
Way cool, and welcome.

·
Premium Member
8,168 Posts
Welcome from the So CA desert

1 - 18 of 18 Posts