M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm a new member and just bought a SA M1A in 6.5 Creedmoor. I, at one time owned a FedOrd M14 that I sold and bought an Ausie Lithgow L1A - but that was many years ago. My pride and joy USN USNA son shoots a SA 7.62 M1A.

·
Administrator
17,199 Posts
Welcome aboard 72ZED, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome aboard and have yourself a great weekend.

DI5

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
Welcome from the So CA desert

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm in the SoCal dessert as well and am a member of Desert Marksman gun club and will be taking the 6.5 Creedmoor M1A and compare against my .308 Rem 700 target rifle.

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
I'm in the SoCal dessert as well and am a member of Desert Marksman gun club and will be taking the 6.5 Creedmoor M1A and compare against my .308 Rem 700 target rifle.

Where is that located? When I was in my 20's I was a member of the Desert Sportsman's Gun Club out of Indio.

*still have one of their t-shirts that does not fit anymore!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Stack your weapon and have a seat near the fire. WELCOME to the THE BEST damned rifle forum on the internet!! Glad to see you with us, behind enemy lines, here in the former Golden State of California.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts