M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Been using these forums for a while for info, just didn't bother signing up to post. I am a mechanical engineering major from the University of Miami. Currently I have a M1A Scout Squad which is pretty great, it had some serious issues in the past but as of right now it works fine. I am looking to build a Rockola/Bula M14 clone sooner than later. Another build I am working on is a second AR15 build in 300 blackout (just need the barrel). (Also have a Mossberg 500, Marlin 60 and Colt 6920). Another thing I may do is reinforce my USGI fiberglass stock for my M1A Scout (using dragon plate or CF)

I have really enjoyed the information presented on these forums and am glad to finally start participating in the convo.

If anyone knows good places to go shooting in south or central Florida I would wanna know cause I have no idea where I can just go plink steel in the middle of no where.

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
Hi ! Welcome.

Reactions: AFCoulthard

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Welcome from Southern IL.

·
Administrator
17,749 Posts
You have made a good decision in registering here this evening and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope you post often AFCoulthard.

DI5

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
WELCOME from Texas AF. Our youngest is Mech Eng at Texas Tech. Just began his Sr. yr. Monday. When he graduates I am D/Done $helling out though not as much as U. Miami tuition though. That's a nice "family" you have pictured here.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts