M14 Forum banner

New Guy checking in

524 29
Hell all, just found this message board searching the net and joined up. I also loved the M14 and always wanted the M1a. I finally have the means to purchase one. I just need to wait for my id application to be processed. Unfortunately I live in New Jersey so I have to be patient. In the mean time I can research what I can own. I really am leaning towards the loaded model with the wood stock. It’s a classic! I have target shot in the past when my dad was still alive and hunted as well, so I do have experience with firearms. I look forward to leaning all I can about this specific battle rifle.
Reactions: Para Pete
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Welcome from Texas

Reactions: Valsmere

·
Registered
9,649 Posts
Welcome to the best forum on the net dealing with building shooting and collecting all things M14! No clicks or good old boys here just people helping other people learn about our favorite rifle, the M14 and its variants.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I relocated from Pa up by Scranton 16 years ago but originally from Vernon NJ home of Action Park. I came to Cherry Hill for work and the wife. I just wish Jersey wasn’t so crazy with their gun laws but it’s what I gotta live with for now.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts