M14 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just bought this http://www.savagearms.com/firearms/models/ Law Enforcement Series 10 FCP-SR it was 100 more than what I intended to buy which was the FCP-K, but I figured for the 10rd magazine and the rail mount already attached it was a good deal. Now to decide which rings to get and some glass to go on top of her while I wait till I can pick her up.USNA

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok I got my rifle yesterday, and today my scope, detachable mount, and an AICS 10 rd mag came in(it dose fit the rifle so I’m happy about that, since it seemed like no one knew for sure and it is a good deal cheaper). I have yet to mount anything, but hope to get to it this weekend since I have to get ready for my household good to show up tomorrow(they were only 3 weeks late so that in itself is impressive). When I get everything set up or need help with something I’ll update further.

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok I could not wait to set her up but I still have to torque down the scope, and add lock lite to the threads. Also I overlooked one area, a cheek riser so it looks like I will be ordering one of them now, but don’t she look great.USNA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.