M14 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m still learning how to use this site, hopefully y’all won’t get tired of me messing up. Hoping to sell some stuff soon, and maybe pick up a thing or two while I’m at it.

·
Premium Member
15,435 Posts
Don't feel alone trying to learn how to use the site. Many of us are still confused.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't feel alone trying to learn how to use the site. Many of us are still confused.
Yep, seems I keep posting things in the wrong place, when I’m just gettin into the conversation of previous posts🤷🏻‍♂️

·
Resident Rascal
13,426 Posts
Hello neighbor, welcome from Murfreesboro!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I’m still learning how to use this site, hopefully y’all won’t get tired of me messing up. Hoping to sell some stuff soon, and maybe pick up a thing or two while I’m at it.
Welcome! We all are getting used to the new look and feel, but if you take your time, you'll have a fairly harmonious outcome.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Y
Welcome! We all are getting used to the new look and feel, but if you take your time, you'll have a fairly harmonious outcome.
yeah, I’ve never been to savvy in the whole computer age, so I learn as I go, using my phone. Seems every time I touch the wife’s laptop, I mess something up, and I ain’t so good on this thing either 🤷🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
128 Posts
Y
yeah, I’ve never been to savvy in the whole computer age, so I learn as I go, using my phone. Seems every time I touch the wife’s laptop, I mess something up, and I ain’t so good on this thing either 🤷🏻‍♂️
If it's a PeeCee, I can understand. Even though they tend to be a little expensive, it's hard to mess up a Mac. I find them more user oriented.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If it's a PeeCee, I can understand. Even though they tend to be a little expensive, it's hard to mess up a Mac. I find them more user oriented.
It’s a Dell, but for some reason, I touch anything electronic, It ends up doing things it isn’t supposed to. Jinxed I recon 🤷🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
128 Posts
It’s a Dell, but for some reason, I touch anything electronic, It ends up doing things it isn’t supposed to. Jinxed I recon 🤷🏻‍♂️
A friend of mine from NOLA used to do that to all electronic devices. We always thought she had some weird sparks flying out of her head considering where she was from.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
A friend of mine from NOLA used to do that to all electronic devices. We always thought she had some weird sparks flying out of her head considering where she was from.
Well, I do make a voltmeter register on the millivolt setting, and if I get my hand anywhere near an old GM HEI distributor, it lights me up every time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts