M14 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I signed up a few days ago. I am in the western PA area, after being out of the US Army for almost a year I found myself missing the ranges. I wanted to get back into shooting so I now have a scout squad on the way. I trained on the M16 platform so this will be something new. I'm excited to learn this system and get back to sending rounds down range. RNGR1

·
Administrator
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
18,605 Posts
Welcome on board Silence3478, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome on board and have yourself a great week. Thank you for your service to our country, America is better off because of you.

DI5

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Welcome to the forum...from Lebanon County!!

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Thanx for serving, welcome back to Pa. Clearfield County checking in.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Thanks for your service. A good place to shoot is White Oak gun club outside of Greenville if your not to far. The 3rd Saturday of the month they have Service rifle 200 yard match. I'm sure you could shoot if your into it. Right now it's 4 position slow fire. 400 possible . Over out from Mercer

·
Registered
426 Posts
Welcome from the Hoosier State. This Forum is one of the best firearm forums let alone a M14 forum. Enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys, I'm not too far from the city of Pittsburgh. There is a local range near me but I think it only goes out to 200 yards. So far I like what I see with the forum

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.