M14 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Old 1980’s era Marine Sergeant. Always a huge fan of John Garand and his contributions to this country. Own several M1’s, two SA M1A’s and a few Mini-14’s as well. The SA models are Standard and Loaded. Prefer irons on all rifles but have scoped the Loaded model since it came with Sadlak Airborne mount installed. Gun show purchase though new. Nearing 60 with shot out eyes so I train for practical accuracy. The M14 is my ideal semi-auto rifle, no fan of the AR platform.

Looking hard at LRB for my next purchase and thinking of building a rifle at some point too. 1903 Springfields are on my list as well. This forum has been very helpful as a lurker so it’s time to step up and sign up. Thanks to all who share their knowledge here.
Semper Fi!
MB

·
Administrator
17,196 Posts
Welcome aboard Kilo 3/5, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome aboard and have yourself a great week neighbor. Thank you for your service to our country, America is better off because of you.

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
Welcome from the So CA desert...
Will be 62 in a few days and intend to re-learn irons!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts