M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been lurking here for 4 to 5 months and really appreciate the wealth of info found on this site. It has helped me in making decisions to buy a SA scout and I also was able to save time and money buying CMI mags from 44mag.

I just want to take a minute to thank all those willing to share their knowledge and experiences to help us all make better decisions enjoying our 2nd amendment rights.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Greetings! Im from south of your borders, behind the enemy lines in Mass. Welcome aboard, now that you have been easedropping for 4 to 5 months, pull up a chair and share your thoughts! Glad to have you around.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. Congratulations on your new scout. Since you already know your way around, it is time for you to join in the fun. Pictures are always welcome. Have a good time.GITEN

·
Registered
914 Posts
A caffeine-soaked NW welcome!

And... welcome from the just-awakening (4:54am!) far northwest corner of this great country (despite the rampant anti-gun libs in Seattle; hey; one day their Starbucks' will run out, and then... watch out! It'll be a cultural riot!).

Enjoy the forum, and yeah; make sure to send them pix!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.