M14 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just switched back to 7.62mm from .30-06. Found a deal on a unfired Polytech and thought I'd try it again. Looking forward to relearning all I have forgot about M-14s.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Welcome. This board has the most knowledgeable M14 people in the world,I'm sure you'll find it like home. I'm from Mooresville and work in Concord.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome. This board has the most knowledgeable M14 people in the world,I'm sure you'll find it like home. I'm from Mooresville and work in Concord.
Looking at your avatar, I just fixed your stove at work last month.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome from a non- local. (I do spend a month a year up around Yanceyville if that counts for anything). As has already been said this is the best forum on the topic in existence as is shown in the number of out of country members showing up.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Looking at your avatar, I just fixed your stove at work last month.
Yes and it works great. Just made two loaves of bread last shift, Thanks.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You might like this, I need to get some more made up, I have sold the GMC and Jeep that they were on.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Good to see Good people remembering.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Welcome, I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, Zero0, don't tell me you sold the 06, I keep telling people never sell, just buy. GI2GI2 Oh well, I know you will enjoy the forums and being here with a whole bunch of mighty fine people. Have fun.

-

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forum , and congrats on new rifle ! I know you will enjoy both !!

NRA LIFE MEMBER

U. S. ARMY VET

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have been also thinking of a new Polytech for a time now. Enjoy.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome aboard, Zero0, don't tell me you sold the 06, I keep telling people never sell, just buy. GI2GI2 Oh well, I know you will enjoy the forums and being here with a whole bunch of mighty fine people. Have fun.

-
If I had the money and space I would have both, I'll trade off the M-14 for another Garand one day. I have switched before and will again.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Welcome aboard!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts