M14 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Decided to finally introduce myself as I been lurking since last fall. Picked up a Springfield M1A Scout last year and just recently got my hand on a EBR Mod 0 in NSG for a really good price (~400).

There were some flaws however such as the top rail have been modified. Through some research it was probably done to accommodate a Smith or Saidak scope mount. I wanted to use the Sage DCSB but since the top rail had been modified I guess that idea is out the window. I called Sage for a new Top Cover and unfortunately its only available in black.ICONSAD

Well besides that I'm in the process of signing up at CMP so that I could get my hands on a M1 Garand.. Really love these US Rifles!ICONSMILE

·
Administrator
17,393 Posts
Welcome on board firebert, this here Gun Board is full of info on our beloved M14 battlerifle. Enjoy the site and post often.

DI5

·
Registered
213 Posts
Welcome from another Californian.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Take this with a grain of salt, living in SOCAL be careful about posting pics, the CA DOJ and the CA AG Kamala Harris are on the warpath when it comes to our rights and freedoms concerning weapons.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Welcome from Southern Kalifornia (USA)

Welcome from Southern Kalifornia (USA)

Great forum with lots of helpful members.

Welcome
botlaudio
John C.

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
16,429 Posts
Thanks Brian, Just shot Lord of war619 a PM.
You're welcome, no problem! Lord of war619 is an awesome guy to deal with and he will take care of you. Can't wait to see pics of when she's done!
I'm thinking about having my EBR done in the group buy too, the whole chassis, it's black right now.
Good luck on your project.
m14brian

1 - 15 of 15 Posts