M14 Forum banner

181 - 200 of 207 Posts

·
Premium Member
Token Libtard
225 Posts
a ten year old could use a fake DOB so what’s the point of the methodology?
If that site were sued for exposure of explicit content to minors (there is an 'adult images' section there), they can reference the DOB check to argue they did what they could to prevent children from accessing it. Whether or not it's effective is not relevant.

·
Registered
631 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
the pics are fine. but this new format i am not a fan. Did we just go liberal blue? It is giving me a headache. LOL>

·
Registered
759 Posts
the pics are fine. but this new format i am not a fan. Did we just go liberal blue? It is giving me a headache. LOL>
If the white background is contributing to your headache then you should try the dark mode that has a black background and white text. Click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner and at the bottom of the pop down menu click on dark mode and see if it works better for you.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
You can't.Theres a glitch in it and they say there working on it.I mentioned this last week but I guess it dell on deaf ears😡😡😡

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
Hi,
As far as the Ads...

I run "Ad Block" and have never seen any?

Just sayin!

Cowtownscout, thanks for the tip on the "dark mode"!!!

I think it is easier on the eyes, hopefully with a few "tweeks"...

We can get this to work for us!!!
__c46718c991c7bedffefb7c418557f8a5_width-600.jpeg.jpg

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
I think it's good for kids to learn to circumvent gubmint B.S.
Just think of the ads as a tax on those that aren't smart enough to run a decent browser with a couple of add-ons. :rolleyes:
Ditto for the data jackin.
And thanks for the generosity, to those with phat stacks that can afford to bankroll the bandwidth. (y)
it's all good :cool:

·
Super Moderator
11,087 Posts
I'm a fan of the dark mode. As a moderator, I can say that identifying and neutralizing overseas spam accounts is greatly improved. I was not aware of how many spam accounts are attempted each day.

Tony.

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #192

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Logged in after several days and thought this place was hijacked by cnn or goolag. Was there something broke with the previous format or did it simply work to well and efficiciently. Maybe it's the seriously dark cloud of the past few weeks now coupled with the latest out of the s/c. But reality is this isn't my site. Don't own the train. And don't shovel any coal. Good luck with it all.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I would usually stop in daily and check the new posts, but this new format is clunky not easy to scan thru. The all the ads are frustrating but I understand that the owners need to pay the bills.

in summary, I will most likely spend less time on forum not because content,just because it is not as clean to sort thru it.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I disagree. Vbulletin was simpler and friendlier. Now I'm constantly having to scroll past ads mixed in with actual posts. I certainly can't navigate like I could before.

I would have been willing to pay to use the old format but have been told that's not possible now.
at least you tried.

·
Registered
846 Posts
I ran into this speed bump today: "You may not edit more than 10 different post(s) within 7 days."
I didn't realize that I am a serial editor.
For those of us who can read better than we type, this might could be a true hardship or inconvenience.
Also, I would like to be able upload photos to my album then attach them to occasional posts. It cannot be too difficult to accomplish.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Also, I would like to be able upload photos to my album then attach them to occasional posts. It cannot be too difficult to accomplish.
You can easily attach them directly from your device that has the photo. To add a photo hit the picture icon just to the left of the camera icon and then you can drag and drop a photo from your computer. You have a choice of making it full size or a thumbnail.

Reactions: 300D2.5Turbo

·
Registered
67 Posts
Pictures are much easier now that it's drag and drop without the intermediate webhost.
Also, I must say, though not PC, I am enjoying the sexy women's underwear adds on the right side.
If I upgrade to premium membership, do the adds go away?

181 - 200 of 207 Posts