M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Just wondering, am I the only one not crazy about this new format???
52087636_2279442895714312_2751998246212599808_o.jpg

·
Administrator
803 Posts
Can I ask a huge favor of y'all?

Can we keep all feedback, questions, concerns, requests for help, etc.regarding the new platform in our Community Feedback thread rather than starting new threads?

The reason this is important is that we will be seeing weekly updates (approximately) that are largely fueled by community feedback. While that doesn't mean we can action every request, it does mean we are actively listening to the feedback and sharing it with the developers. By keeping all of the information in one thread, we can help make sure that we don't miss anything.

- Cricket

·
Registered
582 Posts
It's a little difficult at the moment because it is a "new" look and things aren't where we are used to finding them (i'm not real fond of this right now either). I know the more we use this new format the easier and more comfortable it will become. As with any new system there are going to be bugs that need to be worked out and unfortunately some features may be lost but on the other hand we will gain new enhancements i.e. seagiant's big bold photos to name one. Let's continue to give the admins good feedback to fix the bugs and in a month we will have a forum that is more stable and works better with the newer software's on the market.

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
And we get participation trophies!

Top right click on your avatar.

Select ALERTS, you'll see your trophies and yourl thanks or likes as they are now called.

1 - 20 of 207 Posts