M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Effective 13 Feb 2011 we have installed a feedback system similar to that of some of the auction boards. Pretty easy to use, ( See tab in member's profile) however, we would like to stress the importance of not WHAT you post in the feedback, but HOW you go about doing it.

Simple rules for posting feedback.

1- Be factual
2- Be Cordial and Civil
3- Post in the 3rd party (no you, just he, they etc.)

Note: Remember you are not speaking to the person you are leaving feedback for, but rather speakin
mg to the membership concerning your transaction with that person. ( Yes of course you can say Thank You!)

Furthermore, DO NOT ABUSE THIS SYSTEM! Doing so, will result in a suspension or complete loss of privileges in the buy/sell area.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I agree, great system! I can really thank the guys on here now!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Refinement of the feedback system?

Could we tweak it a bit, adding categories appropriate to the Pay it Forward type of transaction?

That would be nice to have a Donor and Benefactor type of entry.

- Jes' a thought. DI2

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Refinement of the feedback system?

Could we tweak it a bit, adding categories appropriate to the Pay it Forward type of transaction?

That would be nice to have a Donor and Benefactor type of entry.

- Jes' a thought. DI2
That would fall under otherGI2

I honestly don't have the time necessary to dig into all of the code to see if it's something that I can do. My experience is that one little wrong thing and it's hello trying to figure out what went wrong and then you have to start from square one.

This modification was done by a professional coder.....one of the things I am notGI8GI8GI8

1 - 5 of 5 Posts