M14 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
althought most of todays rifles seem to come in dark colors(shot guns too). Naturale wood is always beautiful to look at. since my orignal batch of weapons got stolen, this what i could get. slowly but surely my collection will grow again! ( I HAVE A DREAM! TOO.)

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Very nice family portrait.. I, too, really like wood stocks.

·
"Death From Above"
11,646 Posts
Great looking collection. I really like the shorty garand and if i were ever to have a socom it would be wrapped in wood too. They really look good. Did you purchase the garand that way or have it converted yourself. If so where did you have the work done, now you have me thinking. Oh no better not tell the wife.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
82nd. Ya, don't tell the wife cuz suddenly everything. will happen that will keep you from making that purchase.
But it was a full size grand that I had converted to the Mini-G conversion.By Tim shufflin(517) 896-0523 www.shuffsparkerizing.com
He had it done for me in a week. great guy didn't try selling me nothing i didn't need.GI2

·
Registered
600 Posts
i came yay close to buying a Mini-G, even printed out the paperwork, and talked to Tim.

and then the injectors went on my truck, i wanted to cry, (mainly because it was on the way to the Post Office to send the rifle)

but atlas i shal get one.

Point is great family and sorry to hear your old one moved away.GI8

(now you bring up another good point, the need for me to buy a gun safe so 10 guns don't go missing from my house out of its locked closet door.GI3

1 - 9 of 9 Posts