M14 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Navajo Warrior from Rick @ whamo camo . This is my first , but probably not my last . The work is outstanding . R Lee. might just let me serve as a rifleman in his beloved corp after seeing this one . (And I'm not a marine , regretfully ).

Thanks again Rick :D

·
Registered
340 Posts
Those WhamoCamo stocks by SixTGunr sure are nice.
Glad to see you dress you rifle in one.

Have Fun

TomR

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Aloha Rff67:

Congrats again!!! I think the Navajo Warrior is an outstanding design... I like it mainly because it is a real good "break up" design and still looks good close up...

Man, SixT sure does do some nice stuff, huh? I like the way you took your pics... very clean!

Good for you! Keep up the good work and keep us posted...

Aloha,

Tom O.

·
Registered
9,465 Posts
rff67, congratulations on a great looking rifle. Where did you get the tan sling? I might need one. :lol:

·
Registered
498 Posts
dighawaii said:
Hey Maze,

I got a tan web sling from Cheaperthandirt for about $8 or so. I hope that helps.

Aloha,

Tom O.
Tan? As in Desert Tan? Hummmmmm :roll: I'll have to check that out.

Greg

·
Registered
720 Posts
Hey Rff67,
That's a great looking Navajo. Those have caught my eye more than once. That and Ambush have to be my favs. Congrats!

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
tan web sling came from either cheaper than dirt or sportsmans guide can't remember which

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Hey SixT/MsgtMaze:

From what I got, I purchased 2 in tan and 2 in OD and both are identical in make, fit, etc. The only difference was color.

And all of the ones that came were canvas web. I wanted slings to match the stocks that I was getting from WhamoCamo... :lol: And I was happy that I did, I saw that the prices have gone up a couple of bucks since then... but it is always advertised... I remember that Midway had some too...

I hope it helps...

Aloha,

Tom O.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Thanks Tom,

I guess I'd best get my order in before the price goes up again :wink: .

Greg

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Aloha Maze,

Cool! I took out my Cheaperthandirt catalog and I did see that they still had the TAN slings... glad you got one...

Post a thread to let us see how the sling matches your rifle... :lol:

Aloha,

Tom O.

·
Registered
498 Posts
dighawaii said:
Aloha Maze,

Cool! I took out my Cheaperthandirt catalog and I did see that they still had the TAN slings... glad you got one...

Post a thread to let us see how the sling matches your rifle... :lol:

Aloha,

Tom O.
Hi Tom,

No rifle to put it on yet. I've collected all parts but Receiver and Barrel for a Scout project I've dreamed up :wink: As soon as it finished I will post it on my site.

Greg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts