M14 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new member here, but been shooting and a gunsmith since the late 1960s. Got my first M1A in the early to mid 1980s. I always liked Garands and M14s.
I took my new Bula National Match out yesterday. A really nice rifle, well worth the high price in my opinion. Besides the Bula I have a early 80s rack grade Springfield M1A with all GI parts except the receiver, two Springfield Super Matches, a Armscorp M21, a Armscorp M14 National Match, a Springfield Scout Squad and the Bula. I wanted a forged receiver M14 and at this time the Bula was the only one I could find.
My first ten shots, I only had a 50 yard range. The shot in the center was the first shot as a sighter, I am really pleased with the way this rifle shoots, especially with my old eyes. This is with reloads, Lake City Brass, 748 powder and Hornady 150 grain fmj bullets. Probably won't be any better when I use Sierra 155 grain match boat tail hollow points.
Rectangle Font Material property Symmetry Circle

·
Premium Member
18,400 Posts
Awesome. Shooters will see the advantage of this new rifle for sure. Should become even more spectacular as the barrel breaks in. Congratulations on a superb firearm and shooting capabilities. Well done.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Texas

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Alaska. Sounds like you have a really fine collection of M14 rifles. Very nice shooting. (y)

·
Registered
3 Posts
A new member here, but been shooting and a gunsmith since the late 1960s. Got my first M1A in the early to mid 1980s. I always liked Garands and M14s. 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1
I took my new Bula National Match out yesterday. A really nice rifle, well worth the high price in my opinion. Besides the Bula I have a early 80s rack grade Springfield M1A with all GI parts except the receiver, two Springfield Super Matches, a Armscorp M21, a Armscorp M14 National Match, a Springfield Scout Squad and the Bula. I wanted a forged receiver M14 and at this time the Bula was the only one I could find.
Welcome to the forum , also new here and I want to say nice shots !!! any pictures of your rifle ??

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Welcome from Arkansas. Sounds like you might have an M14 type problem.
We are not here to help!
nice shooting

·
Registered
12,681 Posts
Geez, if you can see that style target at 50 yds, you have better eyes than most of us. ;)

When you move out to 100, try the Service Rifle style. Looks like the rifle can hold 2 moa.

I'm curious, what features make it a National Match?

·
Premium Member
18,400 Posts
Yep, try and SR-1 at 100 so we have a good reference.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts