M14 Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I think that is part of my obsession with projects, some that years to complete. It’s all about the that feeling when it all comes together, great hobby.

·
M14 Business
"The M14 action is much like an American muscle car begging to be modded and hot-rodded"
25 Posts
Went to the post office this morning and picked up my black feather. Once I got home I installed it on my rockola. After watching some videos and reading instructions everything went smoothly. Had it all together and ready for some range action in about two hours. I am very happy how it turned out now I will see how it shoots.
View attachment 472858
View attachment 472857
View attachment 472859
I ordered my RS on 12-17 and received this past Friday. No worries though, quality product and good communication from Kevin at m14ebr.com.
Well done sir!

·
Registered
183 Posts
In the off-chance you're not using the three-piece rail kit with this, I'd be interested in it. I sent Frank at M14.ca a message to see if they're available separate. I'm looking for the grey-anodized kit specifically.

·
M14 Business
"The M14 action is much like an American muscle car begging to be modded and hot-rodded"
25 Posts
I ordered my RS on 12-17 and received this past Friday. No worries though, quality product and good communication from Kevin at m14ebr.com.
Correction: it's m14ebr.us

Watch Bottle Beard Publication Font

21 - 26 of 26 Posts