M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the post office this morning and picked up my black feather. Once I got home I installed it on my rockola. After watching some videos and reading instructions everything went smoothly. Had it all together and ready for some range action in about two hours. I am very happy how it turned out now I will see how it shoots.
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Plant Air gun Tree Machine gun Trigger

Air gun Trigger Grass Gun accessory Gun barrel

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am a big fan of the m14 in its original form but when I saw one in a RS it was awesome. I will admit I wanted it for the a form over function but it feels great. I was never a big fan of the sage but don’t have any experience with them. I have two rifles why not have one modern and one classic. Also like the magpul stock with the adjustable length of pull and recoil pad.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Thank you OP!
I have me a brown one that I love and have been collecting parts for a while now to have Ted Brown put me together a silver and black one like yours to use with irons.
Have waited a LONG TIME for my silver stock to finally get here to me yesterday. Love the Silver and Black!

Reactions: m14kit

·
Registered
183 Posts
I like that silver grey color too. It's anodized correct? I did send an email to Frank today asking if he was going to do the SHG handguards in the same color, as I'd really like to have one for a future build project.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Very nice. I have been tempted to try one of those stocks, but just haven't seemed to get around to it. Love the Rock-Olas.
I'm looking forward to your review on them Brother Art. I was wondering why you didn't have any in your armory.

Jarhead

·
Registered
529 Posts
Thanks you for your pictures and post Brother VAbow78. I read as many posts about the Blackfeather stocks as I find. Your rifle looks practical, interesting and efficient.

Jarhead

1 - 20 of 26 Posts