M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is one of our newer receivers for you guys to look at . Spot faced receiver heal.
Oprod slot .104, scope rail cut. ,machining
marks removed.
Also some pics of the 8620 hammer forged bolt project. We are working 18- 20 hrs a day to make the products the best on the market
that are made in the usa. Our one piece forged op rods are also done.
Thanks for you continued support.
Semper fi View attachment 8524

View attachment 8525

View attachment 8526

View attachment 8527

View attachment 8528

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Just to clarify. You do your machining in house? As far as I can see you are the only supplier of M14 type parts that does. All the rest farm out the forging/casting and machining. This is based on what I see from the websites.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
The receiver heal looks real good, it shows you are listening and working hard to improve and put out a quality product.MCORPS1

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
The improvements to your product and the subsequent reviews have convinced me. Next month I will be contacting James River Armory for an order. Thanks for paying attention and making the needed corrections.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
OH Me OH My
I do think you will do very well in your Endeavor ,From the 1st ones posted to the recent ones I have Seen. You have come a long way and Should be Proud Very Proud.
Now I am Struggling Should I Order one now while I have the $ or wait until I am Laid off and Find another job. What to Do What to Do
The Temptation

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Great pics. My future build will be on one of your recievers. I am also very interested in your other parts. It's just a slow process gatering all parts necessary for a build. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
744 Posts
What great looking parts, I've gotten some of your small parts in the past and they are working out fine. Now I think a build using not only the receiver, but some more of your production parts.

I wish your company nothing but the best future.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Just to clarify. You do your machining in house? As far as I can see you are the only supplier of M14 type parts that does. All the rest farm out the forging/casting and machining. This is based on what I see from the websites.
we do all our own machining on our own tooling and fixtures
also our investment cast die is being completed now I have another die shop tweeking it as i write.
Thanks for your interest

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
that inside heel of the reciever looks nice, much better than one that one of the forum members posted photo's of earlier this week.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Very nice! I have also been told that the bolts WILL be proof tested, and once proof tested will have the little dimple stamped on them (just like the GI). LRB had no plans to do this last I contacted them.

·
Read Only
3,779 Posts
The improvements to your product and the subsequent reviews have convinced me. Next month I will be contacting James River Armory for an order. Thanks for paying attention and making the needed corrections.
Is this the James River forged receiver?

·
Banned
2,325 Posts
Here is one of our newer receivers for you guys to look at . Spot faced receiver heal.
Oprod slot .104, scope rail cut. ,machining
marks removed.
Also some pics of the 8620 hammer forged bolt project. We are working 18- 20 hrs a day to make the products the best on the market
that are made in the usa. Our one piece forged op rods are also done.
Thanks for you continued support.
Semper fi View attachment 8524

View attachment 8525

View attachment 8526

View attachment 8527

View attachment 8528
Hi Chris, I hope you didn't forget to throw me a few of those bolts, ...I mean.. hide me some in your desk drawer...DI5

·
Registered
33 Posts
Got my complete build out of ffl jail on Friday, but have only have had a couple of minutes to look it over. Very nice looking piece of work to me. No rough edges, under back of receiver looks very very nice, with nice clean machining throughout. The only thing I don't like if the shade of park on the Winchester bolt I supplied for the build-much too light and will be reparked. Probably won't be able to put anything down range until after the New Year but will try to get some pics up in a day or so. This is the real deal guys, what I have is some nice stuff.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I'll be ordering a OP rod.. in support. That is great, you guys are gonna magnflux and ***** punch test your bolts.. make a guy happy to see a company going all the way..i say it's about time. I'll post pics of my receiver when I get it thursday.. B2B

1 - 20 of 22 Posts