M14 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all ,

I am pretty new to the forum, i got to know about the forum through google. Hoping to learn from y'all and meet new people. kudos to the super mod

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
17,432 Posts
Welcome in from SoCal!
Several SuperMods on here and a Admin, all are good guys, fair, and easy to talk to if someone isn't intentionally starting trouble. Good luck in your search for knowledge or if you're looking to get an M14 style rifle, there are tons of knowledgeable people on here to help.
m14brian

·
Administrator
17,950 Posts
Now you have made a good decision in registering here and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope you post often rusell7.

XXIV Corps

·
Registered
484 Posts
Welcone from KY! You made the best choice as no other forum has the willingness of the membership to help and guide folks in the right direction than this forum does.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Welcone from KY! You made the best choice as no other forum has the willingness of the membership to help and guide folks in the right direction than this forum does.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yea, what he said!

MORE THAN A HOBBY, A PASSION!

REN

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Welcome from Texas

·
Registered
424 Posts
Welcome from Alabama, If you like iron sight shooting join us in the 8” Dirty Bird target fun challenge, great reason to get out to the range. Heres the link.

·
Premium Member
1911 Aficionado, Ruger Mini-14/30’s, Ruger Gunsite Scout, M1A1 Scout and many more!
40 Posts
Welcome from The Republic of Texas!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts