M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,992 Posts
aka Lebel. Any help appreciated. Thanks, dave
I don't have any personal experience with that cartridge but QuickLoad does list;

8x50 R Mannlicher M93
8x50 R Rival Mimard

If either of those will fit your needs then I can provide some basic loads that should be within the pressure limits of the rifle.

·
Registered
9,992 Posts
Load a case full of IMR 7828. Works great, moderate velocity and pressure.
Please, if you are going to post on my forum then be more specific, without bullet weight or dimensional information your load is useless and could be dangerous.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Dear RAMMAC

You are not the only one on the net with decades and millions of rounds of reloading experience.

One cannot load enough 7828, which is VERY slow, into the Lebel case to hurt anything. You will get 30/30 velocity. I used a 185 gr Remington bullet with 58 gr. If that satisfies you, well and good. If not, maybe you do not have the experience you think you do.

Have a nice day.

·
Registered
9,992 Posts
Dear RAMMAC

You are not the only one on the net with decades and millions of rounds of reloading experience.

One cannot load enough 7828, which is VERY slow, into the Lebel case to hurt anything. You will get 30/30 velocity. I used a 185 gr Remington bullet with 58 gr. If that satisfies you, well and good. If not, maybe you do not have the experience you think you do.

Have a nice day.
I'm simply saying that if you want to post load information on my forum then be specific, if you have a problem with that then go someplace else.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.