M14 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found some M14 mags that were converted to use with blanks.

I need followers to make them operational

Anyone know where I can get them? Thanks

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
I found some M14 mags that were converted to use with blanks.

I need followers to make them operational

Anyone know where I can get them? Thanks
I'm amazed, I thought that all that was needed to fire blanks was the addition of the Blank Firing Attachment on the FS, and a Breach Shield. Never heard anything about special mags/followers for blank ammo. Replacement followers can also be purchased directly from CMI, or from forum sponsors. Can you try to post a pic of the followers in question? dozier

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The original followers were cut at the front about 3/8 inch.

A milled aluminum spacer was installed in front of the follower.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I'm starting to sound like a salesman for Sarco, but they have the parts you need. Stock number M14041, new USGI follower, $4.50. However, they also have the Magazine Rehab Kit, contains new USGI follower and floorplate, part number M14023 at $4.85, five or more price is $3.85.
Website. www.e-sarcoinc.com
phone 1-610-250-3960

·
Registered
510 Posts
I'm starting to sound like a salesman for Sarco, but they have the parts you need. Stock number M14041, new USGI follower, $4.50. However, they also have the Magazine Rehab Kit, contains new USGI follower and floorplate, part number M14023 at $4.85, five or more price is $3.85.
Website. www.e-sarcoinc.com
phone 1-610-250-3960
IIRC, it was Sarco that I got my M14 mags from 20+ years ago. $5 each if you spent $25 on other stuff. G.I. used, most were like new, a couple had light surface rust, but all functioned 100%. Still do. I bought 10.

The other stuff was a gross of those little grease pots, 100 stripper clips and a couple of cleaning kits. Probably something else since the cleaning kits were the most expensive item at ~$7 or so. The grease and clips were both under $5, but the clips didn't include a spoon. Now, a spoon will likely cost more than the 100 clips.

Some of their stuff they are really proud of price wise and some things are true bargains, like the floorplates + follower combo. G.I. and 1/2 the price of the after market follower alone.

Wet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts