M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guy's, I am new to the forum. 2nd post. Looks like a good group.

I am getting ready to buy my second M1A. probably a "Loaded" synthetic blue. Haven't decided yet. Question, looking at the ART M-1000... thoughts?

Next: My first M1A is serial #0000860, I have owned it since 1981 or so and I have both an original ART I and ART II for it along with a bipod etc.... an spare walnut stock. Question, wondering what the group is worth? I will be retiring it as soon as the new one is purchased.

Since I was a paratrooper in the 70's I had the pleasure of using both M-16A1 and M-14/21 in the service. To this date I only shoot .223 or 7.62 and of course .45 ACP.

Look forward to your responses.

Thanks

Steve

·
Registered
569 Posts
Welcome to the forum, sorry we cant really give you a price on the M1A and its accesories its aganist forum rules to do so.

Would like to see some pics off your rifle(s).

Good Shooting.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Sorry for starting out on the wrong foot..... Good grief..... glad I got that out of the way.
Thought it would be better if you know now rather than get barked at latter. However i do like those devine M1As alot, some day i would like to have one they are very well maid rifles.

Good Shooting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.