M14 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I am hoping someone can help, I purchased these a good while back and can't sort out who produced them .

1. The first mount is Aluminum and is Marked with the Letters SI over IK the rings appear to be steel rings .

Bumper Automotive exterior Gas Wood Composite material

The second mount is an all steel parkerized unit that sits the rings at an angle over the bolt . The rings on the mount are obviously not the original rings they appear to be Ruger style Redfield rings dfield rings that clamp on to the mount solidly. The mount has a dovetail style arrangement . The only markings on this mount is a Serial number that begins with the letters AT .

Fixture Bumper Wood Gas Composite material

Automotive lighting Camera lens Window Camera accessory Camera

·
Registered
550 Posts

·
Registered
79 IHC Scout II, 74 VW Bug class 11 look a like
7,422 Posts
@crazynoto Your mount has the exact same number on it that mine has . I suspect you might be right that this may be some kind of proto type . Did yours come with those rings ? I am looking right now to find some 11mm centerfire rings to put on mine .
3/8" rings would be rimfire rifle size, there are some pretty good rings out there now in 3/8".
I have a couple set of NIB Leupold rings I will let go cheap, pm if your interested.
these are aluminum single screw top and bottom, a set of Warne 2 screw would be better but I think these will work until you found something better.

eQ
Light Audio equipment Gadget Font Gas

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@Earthquake quite a few European centerfire rifles and some US rifles use 11mm dovetails such as the Kimber BGR . I will probably just get some Talleys unless I run across some old Stith rings . But thank you for the offer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts