M14 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The following is an actual email question that I sent, and the response from Otis cleaning kits. I have edited out the names. Thought you all might find it entertaining.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2003 7:00 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Which kit for M1 Garand?

Which of your cleaning kits would work best for the M1 Garand? The M14 kit? Or is there another that I am missing?

Dave XXXX

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 1:32 PM
To: XXXX
Subject: FW: Which kit for M1 Garand?

Dear Dave,
Thank you for the inquire about a M1 Grenade Cleaning kit, if you have one of our kits you can buy an attachment to clean a 40 mm or you can buy the whole cleaning system. Please call me at XXXX and I can help you with pricing.

Have a good weekend,

XXXX
Customer Service Rep.

You have to give them gredit for trying to be helpful!

·
Banned
2,159 Posts
Did you send the message on a monday or friday?? 8O
Maybe they just hired some new help. :D

I get between 50-100 emails a day and you would not believe some of the "questions" I get. :?

I just write it off as a language barrier. :lol:

warbird out

·
Banned
611 Posts
In desert storm the communications between us on the iowa and the army calling for gunfire support went about like that. They used metric and we used yards just to make it worse. Sure was funny though sometimes. that email is too funny! I wonder if they make a cleaning kit for a 16 incher too?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.