M14 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all, as you may know many of us Canadians have norinco/dominion arms socom 18's. the stock they come with is cheap plastic! I am looking for a replacement stock that will improve the quality of the rifle. no wood stocks please. if anyone could suggest where I might pick up a regular fiberglass m1a stock or a tactical m14 stock that can be shipped to Canada that would be great! wold like to spend under 400 if possible.
thanks!

·
Registered
97 Posts
hello all, as you may know many of us Canadians have norinco/dominion arms socom 18's. the stock they come with is cheap plastic! I am looking for a replacement stock that will improve the quality of the rifle. no wood stocks please. if anyone could suggest where I might pick up a regular fiberglass m1a stock or a tactical m14 stock that can be shipped to Canada that would be great! wold like to spend under 400 if possible.
thanks!
Did you try the Archangel stock, sounds like a nice alternative to the cheap Norinco stock.

·
Registered
918 Posts
A cheap stock for a even heavier cheap stock... Don't think about the archangel. I don't know how I could ship a usgi fiberglass but if you can find out I'll sell you one.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
I think you can order from Brownell's. They have an excellent walnut stock made by Minelli That runs $199 US and includes a nice walnut hand guard.

·
Registered
97 Posts
A cheap stock for a even heavier cheap stock... Don't think about the archangel. I don't know how I could ship a usgi fiberglass but if you can find out I'll sell you one.
It looks nice in a few reviews I've seen, what I like most is the grip.
But I may be wrong because I haven't tried one myself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts