M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maryland Public Television (MPT) is running a poll about "assault weapons" ban legislation in the State of Maryland. How about bringing up their web site, go to the "Public Square" section, and click on State Circle. If you would please "score one for the gipper" and vote for not favoring any assault weapons ban in the state. Currently, this poll is running 96% opposed to the ban. Thanks in advance, all the gun owners in the state, and Mike

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, TB. If we can kill it here in ultra liberal Maryland, Brady is going to look pretty bad in September...Mike

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mgood, I'm having the same problems getting through. And I, like you, hope it is the good people of this site and others all over the country loading this site up with no to assault weapons ban. Thnks, and keep up the good work...Mike

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The link is up and working now. Seems we lost a little ground, only 94% responding don't favor a ban. Let's hit 'em hard now...Mike

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks folks, just keep hitting 'em. I'll be on the telephone tomorrow with the results tomorrow to our elected ofice holders. Thanks again...Mike

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Got some good news here I think. Of all the staffers I talked to today, everyone said that this bill was still in committee, meaning that it had not reached the floor for a vote. Several I talked with today said they did not think it would get out but die there, but were not sure. Told me to keep the pressure on. One staffer said that once something like this gets on the books, it will be next to impossible to get it reversed. The testomony (SP) by the Maryland State Police made a difference. To a one, they were WOWED that on MPT, a liberal broadcasting network, that 96% were opposed!!! They said they had no idea. Now if they have told us the truth. Please keep up the good work, and a big THANK YOU to all.I sure hope we can beat this thing and make Brady look foolish in September...Mike

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.