M14 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Criterion is what I thought on the manufacturer. Looks like Jan 2010 born date? Who is using these barrels, SAI? I have one that came with a kit I bought a while back and its just been laying around and I forgot all I knew about it.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Criterion is what I thought on the manufacturer. Looks like Jan 2010 born date? Who is using these barrels, SAI? I have one that came with a kit I bought a while back and its just been laying around and I forgot all I knew about it.
Oh how happy SAI M1A owners would be if they offered Criterion chrome-lined barrels as an option! Not that there's anything wrong with their air-gauged stainless barrels, but I've read a lot of comments and questions from people asking if SAI M1As come with chrome-lined barrels. Unfortunately they do not...I know that LRB and Jon Wolfe build rifles with Criterion barrels, and I'm guessing that most of the other well-known M14 gunsmiths use/offer them in their builds as well.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am trying to figure out whether to keep it or sell it as I have 2 other new barrels laying around.

·
Registered
135 Posts
You can never have too many spare parts...

But, you do have a couple others on hand. Sell it, and make some extra $$$. Can't hurt. Put that cash towards something else that you may need a spare part of, like a bolt, hammer & safety, or any other part that could easily break.

Hope that helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts